Our report ‘Your Guide to 2022: Cyber Security in a Decentralised World’ provides you with a brief summary of the main developments in the cyber security industry over the last year.
Based on what our expert teams have witnessed, and in collaboration with industry experts and organisations we work closely with, we have developed this report to highlight the key challenges organisations are facing in order to help you understand how you can best protect against these threats moving into 2022.
Your Guide to 2022 covers the following topics:
- Challenges and highlights from 2021
- 2021 in 21 statistics
- What you need to know about cloud security in 2022
- A deep-dive into ransomware 2.0 trends
- Regulations, frameworks & guidelines: 8 notable changes this year
- Top reported cyber security breaches of 2021