DOWNLOAD THE LATEST ISSUE - Q4 2020
While the world has turned massively towards remote working in the wake of the pandemic, the security risks that come with that transformation are only just beginning to be understood.
This issue of the Risk Radar takes a deep dive into last quarter's most impactful cyber security stories. Some of the topics covered include:
- Supply chain is the weak security link for 92 percent of US companies
- New Zealand's Exchange's massive DDoS attack: What went wrong?
- CEOs could be held personally liable for cyber attacks that kill
- Shopify data breach illustrates the danger of insider threats
- Garmin outage caused by confirmed WastedLocker ransomware attack
- Report spotlight: Cost of a data breach
If you'd like any advice on how your business can protect itself against any of the threats outlined in the publication, please get in touch to discuss further with our team.