DOWNLOAD THE LATEST ISSUE - Q3 2019
The second quarter of 2019 saw the reign of GandCrab ransomware come to an end, enterprise trojans came back into the spotlight and data breaches caused companies financial havoc.
Some of the top stories in this issue include:
- Ransomware payouts rise twofold
- Economic downgrade, bankruptcy tied to data breaches
- GandCrab closes up shop as decryptor is released
- Office 365 fails to stop 25% of phishing emails
- Thousands of websites compromised in supply-chain attack
- Enterprise trojan detections rise 650% year-over-year
If you'd like any advice on how your business can protect itself against any of the threats outlined in the publication, please get in touch to discuss further with our team.
Want to receive the Cyber Security Risk Radar into your inbox each quarter? Sign up for our 'News & Insights' distribution group.